Joseph P. Kinneary U.S. Courthouse

Columbus, Ohio

Project Description

This Federal Courthouse is a neo-classical structure originally constructed in 1934. The exterior wall is composed of granite wainscot and Berea sandstone, while the windows integrate Vermont marble panels and are encased in iron grilles.

Scope of Services

CDC performed a full range of services, including a detailed survey and report on the existing facade, development of repair details in conjunction with the Architect, shop drawing review, and site observation during construction.

CDC client

Interactive Design, Inc.

Original Architect

Richard, McCarty & Bulford

New Architect of Record

Interactive Design, Inc.

Date of Completion

Scheduled for 2013