CDC (Building Envelope Consulting):
- Evaluates the condition of the exterior building enclosure, via:
- Observation from the ground, from aerial personnel lifts (provided by others), and/or from accessible roof levels.
- Review of existing Architectural drawings and shop drawing documents, if available.
- Review of previous condition studies reports or other relevant Client documents.
- Examines the exterior facade including curtain wall, windows, storefronts, panels, precast granite, marble, brick, caulking, and other building elements for deterioration and performance issues.
- Prepares a detailed, written, photographic report of observations.
After building envelope condition is established, CDC:
- Develops procedural recommendations, details and specifications for repair/remediation.
- Performs bid review and contract administration for Quality assurance during the repair cycle.
- Provides site observations and written photographic reports.